Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Personalised Number Plates  (Read 12373 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Personalised Number Plates
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2010, 08:11:14 am »
Now I've read all of these and its the easiest thing in the world for Wizard to make a mistake in the identification of the sex of who I'm talking to intit Karen ??? ;D ;D ;D No plates In't the Lord Mayor's car GB1? Misery wouldn't let me have it Not even if I bought the Roller as well ;D ;D ;D George Baker 1  ??? :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2010, 12:44:49 pm »
Found I cannot get a good price for the VW number plate, nevr mind....

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2010, 02:05:39 pm »
No, I couldn't even get my £400 back on M50 ANY!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2010, 02:35:24 pm »
I agree with the initial sentiment that a personalised number plate, or tinted windows, or driving a humoungus 4x4 in the city are all synonymous with having a big neon sign that flashes 't*at alert'  ::). It's obviously a personal preference, but I think one has to be aware that to many people that's what it signifies  ;D ;D ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2010, 06:00:30 pm »
I really don't care what other people think. When I go to dog shows everyone knows it's me!  I like being known.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2010, 06:11:35 pm »
Which one of you drives the Hummer then? :o ;) :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 09:42:21 pm »
Other than my VW, the other cars I have owned are boring and like houses, I have individual taste and so to make my ordinary car different, and fun, I would have a personal number plate, to cheer people up ;D My VW is Yellow and on the fron wheel I have a smily face and how many people look, wave and smile is great, so to be stuck behind someone with an amusing number plate or an interesting one, is a great addition to the norm!!

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2010, 01:06:11 pm »
Oh we do that - me and the OH try to make words out of number plates, but usually normal ones. The personalised ones are no fun because they are usually intended to mean something. We were behind this really erratic woman driver who was really starting to p*ss us off, and her number plate said PMS, so that may explain a lot!

sandy

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2010, 07:07:16 pm »
  ;D, I woked with a well endowed female who had an aging car with a numbe plate BRA ?38? I would have loved that!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS