Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fumeing!!!!!advice needed before I blow my top!!  (Read 7093 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Fumeing!!!!!advice needed before I blow my top!!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 11:10:24 am »
Itz mee agen Sandy.As I understand it Wrongly no doubt If you haven't a cable service you have to use BT lines and that is where the trouble lies Nothing wrong with BT in the city its rural where the wires have fallen down and a underground cable joined on and left in the hedge bottoms it all over like it round here.Go AOL blamed by many as the best but not if you live in Toft its not nor is BT''s own.and it cost £33 a quarter to use their crap lines and service ??? ??? :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

Re: Fumeing!!!!!advice needed before I blow my top!! NOW SORTED!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 03:13:03 pm »
Now I have an online bill for BT, I can see the calls I have been charged for are BEFORE, I changed over, now why did knowone check that? I had just paid a bill when I swapped but of course that was only for calls up to that date Doh!!!! So, I may still change  broadband but not sure, I am paying just ove £19.00 a month including VAT...OK service but if/when you do have a problem there seems to be communication problems..hence this post! If someone could have checked they would have clearly noticed the calls were before the transfer date and I had not an on line account, not sure why but hey, thats another thing I should have done and also, why did they tell me so many stories??????? Phewwwwwwwwwww!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 04:37:53 pm »
Sandy dear heart I've tode u afore its the compooters fault ??? :o :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 08:53:15 am »
Computor say's noooooooo!! ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 09:00:19 am »
Thats not what the man from Del Monte said Lass :o :farmer:

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 09:36:07 am »
19 just for broadband or including the phone.  We have a package which including a FT phone and line and broadband (doesnt this use the same line, I am not very technical) we pay 60 euros per month. 

sandy

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 10:18:19 am »
Just broadband.....when you look at a lot of deals they say £7.99 ect but then you add the line rental and it soon adds up, pluss some have limited downloads, a mind  ???field....

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 04:01:53 pm »
This is the snag Sandy You can have Virgin but you also have to pay £33 a quarter to BT and in the country its almost sure to be BT lines.If I talk to a mobile its quite expensive so I don't the service charge Cable hire Phone talk to any 01 02 no; day or night Low level TV and broadband is323.74p Jan and Feb 2010 Telephone usage £1.86 Jan and £2.17 in Feb both excesses talking to David's mobile.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS