Re: hi all
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 06:56:17 am »
Hello lilac Unicorn from arctic Brittany

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 07:37:48 am »
Hello again Lilac and Annie if you read this Lilac Annie sent me a smashing picture of Gandalf I was hoping she was going to tell me how to make it my picture on here  :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 09:45:40 am »
Hello again Lilac and Annie if you read this Lilac Annie sent me a smashing picture of Gandalf I was hoping she was going to tell me how to make it my picture on here  :D :farmer:
Save the picture onto your computer where you can easily find it again.  Go into your profile (on the top bar menu)]where you have your details when you joined. On the menu on the left look for forum profile information and click on that.  Choose the radio button for choose my own photo, then browse for the photo and submit by clicking change profile.  Simples as they say ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

lilac-unicorn

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 04:06:58 pm »
very handsome wizard

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 04:50:23 pm »
Smashing intit Lilac Annie did it for me really I saved it in Picasa and here it is ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS