doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Magic
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 09:19:02 pm »
or even copy and paste - is that easier to understand?  Highlight a word on your next post, George, then press the ctrl button on your keyboard and hold it down while you press the letter C.  Then further down oin you post press the ctrl button again, hold it down and press the letter V.  I'll do it with the word highlight in the first line of this post.

Highlight
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 09:19:35 am »
Hello Annie Yes love I understand that bit but I come unstuck with where it goes.Demo if you like.I find some thing on  a page sent to me about a dog and want to save it to send you (this s only fun) So I blue all I want to send and press cut now I come unstuck paste to where? ??? ;D El Dumbo his sen he is int e ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 10:35:36 pm »
Wizard XXXX ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 09:47:53 am »
Whoooooooooooo Sandy youve made my day.No offence Annie ask Dixie by p/m she'll explain  :farmer:XXX
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 11:44:08 pm »
OK, so you can cut but not paste?  That's easy too.  When you cut something it's also copied into the memory so you can then open a reply box and paste it in.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 07:46:46 am »
Annie love I think you may have cracked it for me.So I forget my cut altogether and open a new page where I want it to appear and click paste and it miraculously appears on the new page ? Right so I shall have a play a little later.I didn't realise that was where it went Oh I have struggled and all but shed tears.Dear dear GeorgeXXXX True joke Annie I have a pal called Anne-Marie I met her on RCC like I've met you and our pals on here She is an English lass moved to Au with her parents years ago She and her OH Richard have a holding at Hoddles Creek and the joke was she always got XXXX when every other lady friend got XXX because Australians cannot spell beer thats why it has Castlemain XXXX on the tinny.So you have been upgraded to level top thats two Annies

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS