Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Goose and Gander for sale. Angus.  (Read 1468 times)

Steph Hen

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Angus Scotland.
Goose and Gander for sale. Angus.
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:07:32 pm »
Goose Hatched July 2012, gander thought to be same age. They are white, want to say Embden, but I don't know their exact breeding so couldn't say pure bred.The goose came up from South Wales and I know her parents were unrelated. She lays well through spring, and lays a few eggs in August/September too.

The goose was reared from an egg and was very tame. The gander is horrible for five months of the year. I had hoped that he might calm down with age but if anything is more protective!

I have a baby now and turns out he hates the pram and goes for it whenever I go outside. it seems like a matter of time before something bad happens so they are for sale.

They are excellent lawn mowers, sound the alarm whenever anyone comes into the yard and goose produces plenty of eggs. gander is doing his job- they are fertile. £30 for the pair. Brechin - Montrose area, can deliver.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS