Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: chasing cars and tractors  (Read 2193 times)

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
chasing cars and tractors
« on: January 14, 2010, 06:26:53 pm »
HI EVERYONE :D Happy new year to all, as stated above sorry its been so long since i've been on, its been so busy here and to add to it all our laptop broke, im on my father in-law's!!!!!!! hope everyone had a wonderfull christmass and hope things are going well on your holdings. Our  :goat: and :pig: have settled in well our goats are named milly and molly a toggenborg and a british white sannen we love them!!!!! great escapee's!!!!!! we are looking to put them in a paddock area any suggestions on fence height would be great ;) shep our sheep :dog: is mad to chase cars any tips on how to stop this would be great our  :chook: and eddie (cockerel) has seemed to make through the worst of the winter but insisted spending most of their time outn in the freezing cold!!!!! anyone else got  :chook: like these!!!! anyway thats enough from me glad to be back on website have missed it! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Langdon ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS