Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Have had a sh~~te day  (Read 1888 times)

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
Have had a sh~~te day
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:40:39 pm »
Smacked my Landrover up (my fault and more annoying than serious) Had my bank account emptied (again) Wrecked someones wing mirror (had to own up) and found my dear neighbours pigs in the bit of land I was saving for my lambs :gloomy:  Hoping that the bad Years end will presage a good New Year :fc: :thumbsup:

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Have had a sh~~te day
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 07:45:16 pm »
Ah well, maybe you've got all of 2015's shite over and done with early. Hope so - and here's to a great 2015  :fc:

Sudanpan

• Joined Jan 2009
  • West Cornwall
    • Movement is Life
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 08:01:44 pm »
What a day! Here's to no repeats and much good fortune instead  :fc:

For my part I went to get my next set of monthly contacts from the Specsavers bag in the bathroom in prep for  nice new set to start 2015 - only not to find the bag or the boxes of contacts  :rant: So that's 2 months up the swanny and no chance of getting replacements until next week - plus kissing goodbye to £50  :rant:
OH insists he didn't throw the bag out - I sure as hell didn't and the dogs don't tend to clear up  :gloomy:

Malesh as they say (in Egypt!) and here's to a better start to 2015  :excited:

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 08:17:06 pm »
Bugger , what a day mate . I have decades like that , this year was worse than usual though .
What type is your landrover , i have a s3 lwb with rotten chassis and b/head , rotting away in the field .
Hope the shite ends soon mate , take care , happy new year ! lol .

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 05:11:47 am »
For an hour or two I was tempted to give up, sell the land (Jaysus, I had no idea what I could get for it :o) ) and spend my days in sweet reflection, walking my dogs in the park with never a rabbit in sight, doing housework :-\ and watching daytime TV. Maybe going to the Community Centre to play bingo or do Pilates or just staying in bed 'til lunchtime. Then I thought I would rather die!! So I am back amongst you feeling better and raring(ish) to go. :excited: :excited:

claire

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Falkirk
    • Clairesgarden
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 07:19:20 am »
wishing a good year for everybody this year. x

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 11:49:10 pm »
Smacked my Landrover up (my fault and more annoying than serious) Had my bank account emptied (again) Wrecked someones wing mirror (had to own up) and found my dear neighbours pigs in the bit of land I was saving for my lambs :gloomy:  Hoping that the bad Years end will presage a good New Year :fc: :thumbsup:

Not a good start but the only way is up.  :hug: :hug:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS