Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Favourite songs!  (Read 3827 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Favourite songs!
« on: December 30, 2014, 09:30:24 am »
This is a song I always listen to when I'm doing boring jobs, like stacking hay and shoveling muck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d020hcWA_Wg
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

claire

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Falkirk
    • Clairesgarden
    • Facebook
Re: Favourite songs!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 07:42:36 am »

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 11:08:46 am »
Yea its awesome! Have you seen dispicable me 2? they have that song playing, before it even came out on the radio.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 11:50:19 am »
if you don't like the 1st part..just skip to 9.32 put your bandana on ..jump on your sit on mower and roar across the lawn with this blasting out…..its so money .com  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd3btVhwr48

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 02:10:45 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxV_6Kp7PSw
I always listen to this album, it is awesome. I bought the album one summer and listened to it non-stop, it is a truly relaxing and magnificent album.

Moel

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 10:53:40 pm »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N88YgEKGMzI

Never get tired of this
though pretty much anything off the Harvest or After The Goldrush albums would do.....

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 11:42:42 pm »
if you don't like the 1st part..just skip to 9.32 put your bandana on ..jump on your sit on mower and roar across the lawn with this blasting out…..its so money .com  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd3btVhwr48

Thank you John and Helen.  I've just spent a happy hour listening to that and to others of my favourite Dire Straits songs.  Mark Knoppfler is a genius on the guitar - I could listen to his older tracks forever  :love:
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 04:53:26 am »
Anything by the Dubliners will do for me

claire

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Falkirk
    • Clairesgarden
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 07:22:44 am »
I haven't seen any films recently.. so many people have 'sky' or similar, no one buys dvds any more... so I can't borrow them.

I don't have 'the telly' and no money to buy dvds.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 11:23:34 am »
I haven't seen any films recently.. so many people have 'sky' or similar, no one buys dvds any more... so I can't borrow them.

I have an agrement with Amazon/lovefilm, where you can rent dvds!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 11:47:23 pm »

Glad I'm not the only one without TV. I don't watch films much either. My son and DIL bought me one for Christmas last year. It's not been opened yet.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS