Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: COMPLETED!!Help needed for psychology student!  (Read 5862 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: COMPLETED!!Help needed for psychology student!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 07:32:30 pm »
Not usually so pessimistic but.... doesnt Forgery worry you?!
Little Blue

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 07:50:12 pm »
Not usually so pessimistic but.... doesnt Forgery worry you?!
They'd need a lot more information than my signature on a students questionnaire, and it would still be available if it was handwritten on..
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 09:28:46 pm »
Dont worry my daughters no scammer! it was only for her to see, the signature was only required to say you accepted taking part, nothing nasty will happen honest!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 10:32:04 pm »
Dont worry my daughters no scammer! it was only for her to see, the signature was only required to say you accepted taking part, nothing nasty will happen honest!
I didn't think it would.  If I had I wouldn't have signed it ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 08:44:12 pm »
Sorry, I absolutely did not mean to imply anything Dixie, about your daughters possibility of scamming!
I just meant that if people start scanning their signatures, be careful where you send it!
I dont even sign my bank card, in case I loose it or it gets stolen. (Chip and pin means theres no point anyway...)
Little Blue

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 09:54:48 pm »
But if you don't sign your bank card, and someone else steals it- then THEY can sign your card for you. And they can use it as ID. There's no reason not to sign it because of chip and pin, they need your PIN number to do any transactions in person, and if they do a transaction by phone or online, they have all they need on the card anyway!

Besides which, if you read the terms and conditions, your card is actually invalid if you don't sign it, and technically you could not be refunded for fraud on it if you hadn't signed it.

Beth

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 09:31:32 pm »
Its still not been emailed to me?!  I keep checking spam, but nothing has come through.  Do you want me to PM my email address again or is it too late now?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS