Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rare Breed sale Carlisle 20th September  (Read 8364 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: Rare Breed sale Carlisle 20th September
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 04:03:34 pm »

Anyone going then going back your way I can give fleece to for you?

I have about 15, I think!  If you'd been there, I was just going to say have a rootle about in the wool sheet in the back of our truck and see what you wanted, but if any of your friends have space to get them to you, I can send them all, but obviously you'd then be stuck with them.  Two of them are greyish from older sheep, I can take those out if you want, they are on the top.  I'm afraid there is a bit of VM in there too!

Have located spinning / sheepy friend to assess / collect fleeces from you , if you are still able to bring them?

Am emailing you both.  She can bring them all, she says, if suitable  :excited: :spin:
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

mowhaugh

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Scottish Borders
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 05:54:35 pm »

Anyone going then going back your way I can give fleece to for you?

I have about 15, I think!  If you'd been there, I was just going to say have a rootle about in the wool sheet in the back of our truck and see what you wanted, but if any of your friends have space to get them to you, I can send them all, but obviously you'd then be stuck with them.  Two of them are greyish from older sheep, I can take those out if you want, they are on the top.  I'm afraid there is a bit of VM in there too!

Have located spinning / sheepy friend to assess / collect fleeces from you , if you are still able to bring them?

Am emailing you both.  She can bring them all, she says, if suitable  :excited: :spin:

Just emailed you now, fleeces packed for tomorrow.

sokel

• Joined Jun 2012
  • S W northumberland
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2014, 07:07:33 pm »
Did anyone get anything nice ? We bid on a few of the Muircock GGs including   Tim but he went for £370.
As we took the Trailer with us we went on to collect jasper and Rosie the 2 New GGs  ::)
Graham

mowhaugh

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Scottish Borders
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 08:07:01 pm »
Did anyone get anything nice ?

Yes! Have posted in sheep section  ;D :sheep: ;D

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 10:35:35 pm »
Well, as I had an empty pick up coming back, it was very tempting .....but no .....nothing made its way home with us.  I enjoyed looking though ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS