Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Share our Smallholding?  (Read 1380 times)

Mel Rice

• Joined Sep 2011
Share our Smallholding?
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:53:54 am »
My Husband and I (OOOH that sounds a bit royal) ......have been going over our plans for the next few years and we have come to the conclusion that we would like to enjoy more than our bit of Germany and do some  some travelling. In order to do this we need someone to share our smallholding.

WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We have a largish plot of land that supports a retired race-horse, three/four sheep, hens quail, ducks, loads of mature fruit trees and a large veg patch. There is possibility for expanding the livestock if you wanted. The house is large and is separated into four bits. One self contained , one bedroomed flat could be yours whilst you do up a separate bit of the house. At present it is divided into four rooms but only the basic lighting system has been renewed. There is possibility to extend into the roof space (no crossing struts so easy conversion) and put an external entrance stairs. We would be looking for you to contribute your share of utility bills and pay for all the improvements. We would also look for a tiny yearly rental We would write all the contracts up and sign them off via a notary (splitting the cost 50/50) We would also offer you the first refusal when we came to sell (No plans yet)

WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO
You will need to have some sort of income (we have small works pensions) OR the ability to work in Germany....there may be opportunity to start something like a cafe business over here as it is a[size=78%] [/size][/size]growing  tourist area but you would have to investigate that yourselves. The ability to speak German is a real help as most of the locals do not speak English (I was a non speaker when we came but Peter had enough to get us through) You need to be serious about the commitment we will offer as much help as we can EXCEPT financial help.[size=78%]

[/size]If you have any questions do PM me....MEL.[size=78%]

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS