Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: !Simulating and Uplifting  (Read 2557 times)

sandy

!Simulating and Uplifting
« on: November 10, 2009, 01:33:51 pm »
What a morning, first one of my Chickens looks a bit rough, maybe it's the after shock of WOrld War 3, next doors firework display, It is one of my Black Rocks and its loosing it's feathers rapidly...all the rest look well!! It's cold and wet and I went off to see Doganjo for a look at Welping, seems all I need to do it post a few teddies through the letter box with a ball of string attatched!! easy peasy!!! Got back home to find a nice suprise that will keep 2 other "puppies" happy and in thier place!!! ;)Thanks Julie!! will try them out later as it's a bit cold to get them outMy OH will be shocked as most of my undies are BIG and BLACK....like bin linners!!!!!! THanks soo much, I am touched....no...I really am touched. Millions of thanks to you both...Anne and Julie!!!

Snoopy

• Joined Aug 2009
Re: !Simulating and Uplifting
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 05:32:42 pm »
So glad you received your uplifting package. :o

Hopefully you will have more support now, and life will not be as black for you,
it may even become titilating for you and your OH who I am sure will keep a breast
of the situation  ;D ;D ;D

Better go - exam arrived - anyone know much about cognitive behavioural therapy or can send me to
the right place on the net for good info  ??? :o ::)
Living the Good Life and spreading the word

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Snoopy

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 07:41:00 pm »
Thanks Annie - the paper looks quite tough - lots of essays, and I hate them
but usually score well on content and presentation, even though my organisation
of the material is not always the best ::)

;D
Living the Good Life and spreading the word

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 08:29:14 pm »
oh well ,  I suppose things going tits up , doesn't always have to be a bad thing !!!!  :-* :o :o ;D

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 08:55:36 pm »
Reminds me of Rawhide, head um up...move um out""" :horse:  I used to love psycholodgy but I have forgotten most of it now ;D ;D I also used cognative therapy on some drug users, it only works for some people, I definatley use the cognative approch to life and remind others of it!!!! We all have our likes, dislikes, ways of behaving and chatactors and if we have had a bad day or not been well, we tend to be lest tolerant .....I ususlay am able to understand why people are in funny moods and mostly do not let them effect me, after all, we all have to live on this planet....now I am rambling...had too much dinner and beenchatting way to long to the guests...need more sleep...need more sleep...need more sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 12:48:52 am »
You sure do - you nearly fell asleep in front of that whelping video! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 08:30:29 am »
OK this morning after a sleep in, early mornings do that to me, all I want to do is eat....eat...eat. Julie......fit's beautifully, next test is to wear for the day to make sure they don't escape under or over the wire ;) ;)been in sports kit for so long they are really to go and  looking forward to not being squashed together ;) ;)This morning I'm doing my black roots...not my family history, my hair!!!!! Went into a shop yesterday and a women I know commented and all those overhead mirrors highlighted the top of my head....anyway, thanks both, off for a coffee and some sustenance!!

sandy

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 06:02:16 pm »
Roots done, look a little less rough "I think" and have been putting my new support to the testThey hold up and in very well, they are just right (and left)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS