Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Glastonbury!  (Read 2709 times)

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
Glastonbury!
« on: June 28, 2014, 11:54:47 pm »
Metallica have just played the best set I have ever seen at Glasto!............now that was heavy rock at it's best!
Knocked last years headliners pathetic offering from the Rolling Stones into a cocked hat.

Bert

• Joined Jan 2012
  • Isle of Mull
Re: Glastonbury!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 07:01:26 am »
I love Metallica  ;D  I saw them at the NEC a few years ago now. I have no idea who is playing Glastonbury, there's not a lot of point since I moved, now I'm over 500 miles away not an hour away. There are lots of band I would love to see again and some new one. It's never going to happen. I can't do lots of people in one place any more. I'm still very jealous of you, who else have you seen this weekend?   

midtown

• Joined Oct 2013
  • English Lake District
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:51:26 am »
Metallica, Robert Plant, Bryan Ferry, later today Dolly Parton .......
Who said the older generation was boring? ;D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.  ~Douglas Adams

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 06:07:20 pm »
I watched it last night.  Total load of crap.

Self opinionated presenters talking rubbish.
Not one of them would get through the first round of Britain's got talent.

Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

Louise Gaunt

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 07:16:08 pm »
Dolly Parton was brilliant at the O2 on Friday. I will watch her Glastonbury turn later on I player as we have just got back from London. Miss Saigon was also excellent, I wept buckets at the end!

ZaktheLad

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Thornbury, Nr Bristol
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 07:20:37 pm »
Didn't watch any of it except Dolly Parton - thought she was very good and still has her voice - unlike Sir Paul McCartney!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS