Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: CSSA Calendar 2010  (Read 2450 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
CSSA Calendar 2010
« on: November 06, 2009, 09:24:56 pm »
We have a few copies of the Central Scotland Smallholders' Association 2010 available to discerning purchasers at a bargain price of £6.20 including P&P.

A4 size, with a useful little box for daily notes, it features photographs submitted by Association members that depict the smallholder's life.

We think it's very good - thanks to Annie (Doganjo) for putting it together and getting it published.

PM me if you would like one.

I'd also like to know who's photo is of the lamb on the bed  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: CSSA Calendar 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 10:55:28 pm »
Well don't ask me ;D ;D ;D  I just took them all off the emails and put them in a  folder then sorted them out.  I suppose I could trawl through all the emails and find out - but I don't think I will.  Perhaps teh guilty person will own up ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 11:38:23 pm »
Who did you use to publish it? I vaguely remember you mentioning it in another post Annie- was it a friend of yours?

Beth

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 11:43:55 pm »
Yes, my friend Kathy (our Club Vice Chair) owns Fosse Data Systems Ltd in Rugby.  One of her girls, Niru, put it all together for me.  I sent the photos in month order and a phrase for each month, she made it pretty and printed it.  At a very reasonable price too!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 03:24:58 pm »
What a good idea and what fun.  ;D
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 08:08:31 pm »
There are some really good photos on it. Ducks in snow is one of my favourites. And Ella with the eggs.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS