Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: For Sale - Gold Laced LF Orpington Growers Kent  (Read 1644 times)

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
For Sale - Gold Laced LF Orpington Growers Kent
« on: June 16, 2014, 12:54:33 pm »
Hi,

My first hatch of the year are now ready to leave home at about 14 weeks old. I've two little boys and four girls and all are beautifully marked and a really good size (the gold laced are normally smaller than buffs, blues or black orpingtons but these look a great size to me!). Their parents are all here - a lovely looking cockerel who came from Priscilla Middleton (top Orpington breeder) and the hens came from two other local breeders. They're friendly creatures too having had much attention when little - they'll hand feed although they don't like being cuddled as much as they once did! They're obviously all half siblings as they share a dad but their parentage has mixed enough genes that I think they'd be fine to use as a breeding pair/trio for another generation - then it might be sensible to bring in fresh blood. I can mail you photos if you want (they're also up on Preloved with a photo)

£15 per cockerel
£35 per hen
£45 per pair
£70 per trio

Would love to find a great home for them!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS