Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Driving test All test 2006/2007 edition (PC/DVD ROM)  (Read 3776 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Driving test All test 2006/2007 edition (PC/DVD ROM)
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:38:00 pm »
I have pass know so i have no need for this cd/rom anymore,
Really helpped me have a better understanding for the concept of what was needed for the driving test

quoted from http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driving-Test-Success-Hazard-Perception/dp/B000FS9OOK take a look at this link for reviews

Product Features

* Packed with 400 interactive video clips* to test your Hazard Perception skills.
    * A virtually UNLIMITED selection of unique mock tests and 14 carefully balanced pre-set mock tests.
    * Gain experience in a variety of settings including main roads, town and city centres
    * Also experience dual carriageways, residential streets and country roads.
    * Review each clip to discover where the hazard occurred, and where to achieve the maximum score.
    * Analyse your performance over time using detailed progress reports.
    * Exam hints and tips to help you pass.
    * Covers motorway driving and poor weather conditions to help you prepare for safe driving after the test.
    * Practice Real Life Hazard Perception video clips filmed from inside the car.
    * Designed to prepare you for actual driving, with distractions including raindrops, wiper blades or reflections.

£4.00 (p&p 1.45)

I also have an older version of the driving test disk theory which included hazard perception 2002/2003
£0.50 (P&P 1.45)
Can be seen here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driving-Test-Success-2002-2003/dp/B00006LSW5/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1207683642&sr=1-6
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:43:57 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS