Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Poultry Solutions  (Read 2172 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Poultry Solutions
« on: October 22, 2009, 07:22:25 am »
Yesterday I received my bill from my animal feed stockists and in with it they had a pamphlet called "Total Poultry Solutions". It is a company called Net tex and it sells tonics and spray for hens. From having a  look I think their prices are very cheap, or they certainly are compared to where I have bought in the past. I notice that they have an "anti pecking feather spry" to stop them feather plucking which seems to be a problem on here from time to time. Their Mite Kill Powder is £3.99 for 120g and £8.99 for 300g, I paid a fortune for this when I bought it.

They have a web site, www.net-tex.co.uk but after a quick look they have their products but no prices beside them, strange! However, the prices in my opinion are excellent from what this pamphlet says.

Hope this can save some of you some money?

carl

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Poultry Solutions
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:54:24 am »
good tip, thanks.

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Belcoo, Enniskillen, N.Ireland
  • Crazy Pig Lover
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 01:23:06 pm »
Many sites you have to login ie join before you can see prices ,perhaps that's the reason you couldn't see any?

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 01:47:05 pm »
I use Net-Tex Itch Stop Salve for my horse which has sweetitch and it's brilliant.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS