Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: smallholders in the Biggar area  (Read 3468 times)

paddles

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Quothquan, South Lanarkshire
    • deanbank.org.uk
smallholders in the Biggar area
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:55:49 am »
Hi

We have been hopeing to start a smallholding group in the Biggar area for some time.  The usual excuses of broken fencing and other things that just won't wait for attention have caused us to delay.  However if you are in the Biggar area and interested in getting together initally socially then who knows what will follow.  Please get in touch with me by email and we will get this thing of the ground.  You need not be a smallholder or have any animals just a general interest in any of these things.

pauline@deanbank.org.uk

We currently travel through to the Scottish Smallholders in Ayrshire when we can.  The suport and advice we have recieved is invaluable but the journey is awfull.  We missout on the opportunity to get physical help and to club together with others to reduce prices through bulk buying.

I currently have alist of three interested people.  Please come and join us the more the merrier.

thanks Pauline

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: smallholders in the Biggar area
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 07:28:46 pm »
Hi, Pauline

We've just started a smallholders group in our area - Forth Valley and West Fife Smallholders Association www.smallholders.info

Still very much in the fledgling stage but with ideas to grow. If I can be of any help, PM me. I'd alos like to pick your brains about ideas and projects.

Rosemary

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS