Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Three Glostershire Old Spots for Sale BARGIN!  (Read 5141 times)

Porkeypiglet

• Joined Jan 2008
Three Glostershire Old Spots for Sale BARGIN!
« on: March 30, 2008, 08:58:34 am »
3 Gos Old Spots for Sale!

Three Glostershire Old Spots for sale, Very Healthy and happy pigs, very good nature. Born September and October 2007. Regretfully new job means I have less time for the smallholding, and while I have time to keep the spuds going at weekends, I just dont have the time the pigs deserve and need.

Pigs are free range and very friendly. Your more than welcome to come and view, if interested. No sensible offer refused!!. May consider swap for other smallerholder machienary like a patato planter or simular. For more info plaese contact Nick on 01206 729518 or nick.dines@btopenbworld.com

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
Re: Three Glostershire Old Spots for Sale BARGIN!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 09:20:10 am »
Just out of interest, are they pedigree and what blood lines are they please? Also sex M/F, castrated etc.

Kate
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Porkeypiglet

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 09:32:28 am »
Sorry, Still half asleep, knew Id forget the important bits!!  ::)

I dont think they are pedigree, but they look very fine. We bought them from a lady at the Suffolk Show, where their parents were on show, but not sure if they are pedigree, any ideas how I might tell? They are from good blood lines and a pure breed. All three are femail.

Hope this helps!
Nick

Porkeypiglet

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 10:14:06 am »
Hi,

forgot to say, that we are located in Colchester, Essex, England.

If you have any furthur questions please feel free to contact me, you are more than welcome to come and view!

Nick

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 11:50:24 am »
Hi again

If mum and dad are pedigree then the litter would have been birth notified and you will have been aware of this and given the option of having them registered in your name.  If you were not aware of this then I guess they are pure bred which is fine - a lot of ours are purebred, but for selling on as breeders, pedigrees may be preferred by some.

Kate
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS