Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Chatsworth Show  (Read 1759 times)

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
Chatsworth Show
« on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:27 pm »
Chatsworth Country Fair starts tomorrow, which in my mind is a sure sign for the start of Autumn!

I will be proudly wearing my TAS badge and will be screaming at my 2 red haired children and trying to control my German Wire-haired Pointer.  So if anyone else is going I should be easy to recognise!

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Chatsworth Show
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 09:42:33 pm »
Not sure if I'll be there .... but love the image!!
Little Blue

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 10:33:09 pm »
Wanted to go and do the carriage driving class, but unfortunately are at a horse show helping a friend show her pony, and then collecting two of our new goats hopefully.

I was just saying to OH that I thought Chatsworth would be a bit wet if this rain keeps up. Fingers crossed it dries up and the sun shines.

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 08:38:38 am »
Yes, I'm planning to wear walking boots instead of slopping about in my crocs!

Although there's been lots of rain here the ground is still rock hard!

We will be leaving for Chatsworth when the children stop kicking the hell out of each other and finally get dressed!  As you can tell I am doing good parenting by hiding and tapping on TAS!!!!!!

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 09:45:17 pm »
Chatsworth was lovely except for poor ralph shivering with fear hearing the guns and Harry wanting to buy everything and go on every ride.  The children got a couple of rides and a toy each, I bought a knife sharpener and we still managed to spend £30 - HOW?

It was very muddy!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS