Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: House plot Aberdeenshire - about one fifth of an acre  (Read 1783 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
House plot Aberdeenshire - about one fifth of an acre
« on: January 13, 2014, 07:13:53 pm »
My plot is still for sale at a fixed price of £70K, but I'm happy to reduce that to an 'offers over £63K' price to my fellow  TASers. 

I still have two years to sell it before I need to try for full planning, so no real rush, just thought it might help someone out there in TAS land.  At the moment there is outline consent on  it - so the choice/style of house is up to the  buyer.  I reckon services being close but not actually on site will cost around £10K (My lawyers have some quotes in the file)

http://www.raeburns.co.uk/property-assets/PDFFiles/10783.pdf

This is the one I built across the lane before I moved down here.  It is a small hamlet of about 7 houses, very friendly - kids, animals, and a range of ages.  2 miles from the A96 from Aberdeen to Inverness
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:16:58 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS