Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Just put the tup in  (Read 5286 times)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Re: Just put the tup in
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 10:12:46 pm »
Are you using a harness or just the raddle paint?
Karen, it's just raddle paint. I will do him again in the morning
I hate using raddle paint as it is so messy and needs renewing often. It seems to get everywhere other than where it should go.  :(  Good luck with your tupping.  :fc:
I've just sold three of my senior rams, new boys on the block now.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

zarzar

• Joined Jul 2012
  • kent
  • Z.Glenfield :)
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 11:14:03 pm »
our portland lad been in with his girls 2 weeks now and covered most just changed raddle paint and we now have 2 ewes with orange bums and green faces lol think they must rub on him as they follow him around alot, the raddle paint is messy but didnt find the harness maked them very well seems to fade quick.
1 cat,2 thoroughbred horses,1 dog, handfull of bird various types and hoping to get sheep again

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 08:15:14 am »
We are not putting ram in yet but only cos of logistics. Want to get the two ram lambs away first, also have someone prob buying 13 head tomorrow but they wont go til next week plus 3 going to my vets flock next week too- we will be down to under 20 head then including the remainng lambs, so makes it all easiet to organise!

zarzar

• Joined Jul 2012
  • kent
  • Z.Glenfield :)
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 08:07:02 pm »
we only put our Ram in so we have earlyish lambs for registering as we are hoping  :fc: to show them
1 cat,2 thoroughbred horses,1 dog, handfull of bird various types and hoping to get sheep again

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS