Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Auto Culto  (Read 7668 times)

BillyC

• Joined Jun 2009
Auto Culto
« on: June 30, 2009, 11:11:01 am »
Hi,

I have an Auto Culto two wheel tractor circa mid 60's. It's now a runner and has a few implements. I have realised that there is an important bit missing though. There is no tool bar on the back of the machine to mount things like a potato ridger. Do any one have one that I could copy (or purchase)

Hopefully

Paul

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Auto Culto
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 08:48:48 pm »
Hullo, glad you got here.

Come on someone, help the man! I TOLD him someone here would be able to help!

Crofter

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Isle of Lewis
  • We'll get there!
    • Ravenstar
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 10:50:46 pm »
Hi Paul

What model is it?  We have an Autogardener with a villiers engine and some tools (Plough, Hoe/cultivator and a rotovator attatchment).  Actually we are trying to sell it but as we are on the Isle of Lewis, not much chance.

The plough and cultivator bolt straight on to the back of ours, there are threaded holes in the casting.

Any chance you can post a photo on here so I can see if yours is similar?

Dave
Comfortable B&B on a working Croft on the Isle of Lewis. www.Ravenstar.co.uk

BillyC

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 07:49:10 am »
Thanks for coming back to me!

Yes I can get a photo this weekend. There are threaded bolt holes on the back of the machine that I think will, or should, take a frame on to which a tool bar is fitted. I think I will end up fabricating a frame in 3/4" steel with lashings of trial and error!

Paul 

BillyC

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 08:20:32 am »
I have resolved the problem. I came across the part on Ebay and have just "won it" so I can look forward to a busy Autumn

Thank you for your response

Paul 

kennycreed

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 09:24:48 am »
Hi crofter, just registered and going through forum found you. I live just a wee bit up the road from you in Coll and am thinking of starting a veg patch on my croft and have been looking around for a Rotavator cultivator two wheeled kind of tractor,, have you still got yours,,all the best to you,,kenny  PS. getting eaten alive with the midges this morning

kennycreed

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 09:32:31 am »
PS. or do you know of any other that might be in the island,,cheers

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS