Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: North Wales meet this saturday! (28th)  (Read 2009 times)

hafod

• Joined Jan 2013
North Wales meet this saturday! (28th)
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:28:14 am »
Hi all,
There have been a few discussions on here about meeting up in North Wales and we're finally going to do it! :excited:
There is a thread going in the introduce yourself section but I thought I would post in here too.
We are meeting at the Berwyn Arms (LL21 9EY) which is between Llangollen and Corwen at 1pm on the 28th. It's the first meeting so I think we will just be getting to know each other and talking about what we might want to do for future meetings.Everyone welcome.
If you want to come please could you reply to this thread or the one in the 'introduce yourself' section just so we know whether to ask the pub to use their meeting area or not!
Looking forward to meeting you all. :wave:

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
Re: North Wales meet this saturday! (28th)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 09:38:19 am »
Can't make the first meeting but would be interested in the future, as long as the venue isn't too far from us.

ladyK

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Conwy Valley
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 10:32:19 am »
I'll be there!  :excited:
"If one way is better than another, it is the way of nature." (Aristotle)

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 10:19:23 pm »
Fantastic - really pleased you've got something organised. As I said in the Carmarthenshire post, I hope we can get some people together here in the south-east to run something similar.
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS