Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pneumonic Plague outbreak !!!  (Read 8983 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: Pneumonic Plague outbreak !!!
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 10:03:53 pm »
my resistance to living under Chinese rule is merely political, not cultural or racial -
and apparently the fit and young are preferred targets for swine flu, I'll skip the gym and stick to chocolate and chips for a while!  Homemade chips, though...:&>

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 10:30:42 pm »
That's just great Julie, just bloody great, if the pope reads you post it'll be back to baby making again!!  ;D I haven't had a full nights sleep in nearly eleven years as it is, one more baby and i'll loose my already tenuous grip on reality!

Time to become a Muslim I thinks Morgan - no good being too good a catholic now!

No street cred anymore what with all those payouts that there going to have to make soon because of the abuse to children - that must have been why they needed everyone to breed -  :o ::) ::)  Surely they will not dare to take that road again ;D ;D ;D

Julie

PS You could try seperate beds ;D ;D ;D

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 10:40:38 pm »
not too keen on strictly patriarchal religions or societies either...neither here nor there  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS