Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Trio Cream Legbars. Devon.  (Read 1416 times)

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
Trio Cream Legbars. Devon.
« on: July 21, 2013, 02:46:23 pm »
For sale trio Cream Legbar Chickens. £65 ono. Will lay very nice blue eggs :0)

Boy is 8 months old pullets 3 months old.
All are very friendly and are correctly coloured. Boy's crest is a bit small and his comb has a slight twist, but he has no chestnut in his feathers. Girls have correct cream neck hackels coming through, salmon breast feathers and a nice crest developing.

Very sad sale as I really want to breed correct coloured birds but something is killing my flock and I can't afford to build arks for all of them yet. Theses are to valuable to have their heads bitten off!

Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
Re: Trio Cream Legbars. Devon.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 11:36:59 pm »
Hiya,

Have you still got these legbars available? I know it makes it awkward but would you sell the hens without the cockerel? I've no plans to breed them and already need to clear cockerels myself,

H

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
Re: Trio Cream Legbars. Devon.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:08:27 am »
Sorry, just sold them! Hadn't had the chance to update.
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS