Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Aaahhh Ferdinand. Bless him.  (Read 1999 times)

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
Aaahhh Ferdinand. Bless him.
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:53:45 pm »
A gorgeous day. All the other rams were sitting in the shade of the willows but Ferdinand came up for some fuss as we were topping up the water. We sat down. He sat down. We had a lovely cuddly time. He proved to be a very comfortable and compliant pillow! Ferdie was the boy who we just COULDN'T send to the abattoir if anyone remembers? Today we were so justifed and so pleased he never went. It was very hard to leave him and get on with our work but here is my very happy OH and an equally happy Ferdie  ;D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:00:53 pm by Pedwardine »

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
Re: Aaahhh Ferdinand. Bless him.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 10:59:00 pm »
I'm not surprised Ferdi tugged at the heartstrings. He looks such a sweety  :love:

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:18:15 am »
Awww!  Bless 'em both.  :)
Doing that swan thing - cool and calm on the surface but paddling like crazy beneath.

ZaktheLad

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Thornbury, Nr Bristol
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 09:29:48 am »
How could we forget Ferdinand - I was so pleased when he wasn't loaded up with the other boys  ;D.  He really is a special chap.   :love:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 10:17:03 am »
He is lovely and has such a nice coat too  :thumbsup:
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Alicenz

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 06:59:40 am »
oh so cute! Life looks blissful for Ferdie and OH , isnt that just one of the best things with tame sheep- they love a cuddle, love to chill out, its how life should be!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 09:43:17 am »
I am sooooo pleased I'm not the only one that sunbathes on a sheep pillow!!  - lovely picture. Ferdinand is gorgeous  :thumbsup:
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS