Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: West of England Goslings Kent / Somerset  (Read 2026 times)

lizto

• Joined May 2012
West of England Goslings Kent / Somerset
« on: June 20, 2013, 10:43:41 pm »
Have a pair of 6 week old pure bred West of England Goslings. Hatched in the house and reared in the garden so very people friendly. Based in Sevenoaks but travel frequently to Somerset. £45.

zarzar

• Joined Jul 2012
  • kent
  • Z.Glenfield :)
Re: West of England Goslings Kent / Somerset
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 08:51:47 am »
Hi i may well be interested will talk to partner tonight and let u know as we are in somerset.
thanks zara
1 cat,2 thoroughbred horses,1 dog, handfull of bird various types and hoping to get sheep again

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 10:28:43 pm »
Might be -. where did you get your West of England stock from? Have you got photos of the parents?

Thanks,

Hester

lizto

• Joined May 2012
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 11:29:30 pm »
They came as hatching eggs from www.cornishsmallholder.com and I think there are pictures of the adults on the website. Have photos which I can try and attach! (Tried once and failed). They follow me around the garden and sit at my feet nibbling grass. Have got very fond of them!

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 11:50:04 pm »
Thanks - will pass on them, I think. I've got a trip planned down to Devon to pick up a second pair so I'll stick with that.

H

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS