Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in Golden Retriever puppies if I whelp my girl?  (Read 1394 times)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
I have been trying to mate my lovely Goldie and have not been able to up until now  due to the fact that my Mum died just as my Goldie was going to have her last season, the one I had chosen for her first time mating and that was the last thing on my mind.
With a little bit of help from someone on this forum I managed to find a stud dog for her with as good results on health checks as hers.
Would anyone be interested in her puppies. I am looking for people that are prepared to offer them a life time home and are prepared to treat them as one of their own.
I have posted this as I do not want puppies to be born that I can't find homes for. If anyone is interested please let me know as my girl is probably due in season again July/August time. I can give you her health details and would like to start a list of possible homes for these pups if eveything gos to plan.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
Working line Goldie or other?

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
She is out of show lines.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
Arrr ... she is beautiful. Mainly know people who work their dogs but will ask around.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS