Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hi new to forum  (Read 7454 times)

sandy

Re: hi new to forum
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 08:18:57 pm »
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Rhubarb crumble with Rhubarb Ice Cream!!!! maybe too much Rubarb?

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 08:52:18 pm »
Mmmmmmm not really sure if there is such a thing as too much rhubarb.

sandy

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 10:40:42 pm »
I am sure I read that it is good for the blood!!! only the sugar, pastry and cream is BAD!!!!

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 08:35:24 am »
you're right about that - why is it that all the yummy stuff is bad for us?

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 04:20:38 pm »
 Try rhubarb and cream with lemonade scones.Yummy!

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 08:44:08 am »
Lemonade scones sound very nice, i love baking and always ready to try out new things, any chance of you having the recipe sheila?

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 09:39:53 am »
 Lemonade scones are so easy. Just mix three cups of flour, I cup of cream and one cup of FIZZY lemonade. Don't roll them they will be very soft Just cut them with small glass or something and bake them in a hot oven for ten minutes. you should get about twelve. OOps! I guess this should go on the recipes forum. Oh well never mind.

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2009, 01:41:11 am »
Hi Lara...just read your thread...welcome to the forum and good luck in your new home, hope you recover quickly...oh, and could you pass on my best wishes to Daz, it sounds as if he might need a sympathetic friend with all the work you have planned for him...only joking.

Best of luck to you both

Farmer
 :farmer:

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2009, 01:13:52 pm »
hi Farmer, nearly 4 weeks now since op so getting to do a bit more, though the weather has put the mockers on pottering outside too much, I've now got 175 strawberry runners potted up - that's where the rain is welcome as Daz hasn't needed to water the garden for about 2 weeks! as if he hasnt got enough to do my daughter has roped him into doing some tiling in her new kitchen today ...... poor Daz he's working extra hard now ;).

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS