Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The Smallholding Sitter - Peace of mind while you're away  (Read 1656 times)

AllisonPeters

• Joined Jun 2013
The Smallholding Sitter - Peace of mind while you're away
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:21:04 am »
I offer smallholding and housesitting services across the UK.  I am now taking bookings for July and August 2013.  I have been a full-time sitter since September 2011 and have cared for over 20 properties in Australia, the UK and Europe.  I am experienced with dogs, cats, sheep, goats, cattle, poultry and aquarium fish.

I am happy to take on longer or shorter bookings, including up to 6 or even 8 weeks at a time.

I know how important it is that your routines are maintained and that someone is there to care for your animals, whatever they might need.  I will take on anything that needs doing and will ensure your home is keep secure.

I can also keep your small business ticking over, taking orders, delivering goods to market, or simply advising clients when you'll be back.  I will take on as much or as little as you need me to.

For more details about how the service works, please see my website at http://thesmallholdingsitter.com/

If you need about 3 hours work done a day, my rates are £300 for a week, otherwise rates are £45 per day.  Longer sits attract a discount.  Rates for shorter sits can be negotiated.  Please contact me.  I look forward to hearing from you if I can be of help.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:06:31 am by AllisonPeters »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS