Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rosewood Farms  (Read 1980 times)

Raine

• Joined May 2011
  • Lincoln
Rosewood Farms
« on: August 14, 2013, 07:24:31 am »

:wave:    I just spotted this and signed up.  I think it is a great idea (if you don't have your own!).  Really simple to set up debit through gocardless.

[/size]Spreading the cost of our meat boxes with small regular weekly or monthly payments not only helps you plan your finances, but it helps us pay all those regular bills, too. E-mail us on info@rosewoodfarms.co.uk for more details or to set up a standing order or Direct Debit and we'll start off your balance with a free £10 credit.
[/size]

Bodger

• Joined Jul 2009
Re: Rosewood Farms
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 03:43:39 pm »
I can vouch for the fact that Rob and his wife are ace people. They are 100% straight with everyone and what's more, that what they produce is  top quality and that its been sympathetically produced. :farmer:

kja

• Joined Oct 2012
Re: Rosewood Farms
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 09:17:01 am »
 :wave: we have had rosewood beef in the past in fact it was so good we now keep a dexter a year for our freezers dispite having other breeds of cattle you cant beet the flavour of a dexter imho.

we can still learn if we are willing to listen.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS