Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Knit n natter Carmarthen  (Read 7426 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Knit n natter Carmarthen
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 10:20:16 pm »
Lucky you! It's a lovely area. Not far from Ironbridge where it is my dream to retire to!  :excited:

Not wishing to gloat but I live at the top of the Ironbridge Gorge. Ten minute walk to get into Ironbridge, twenty minutes back - that hill is steeeeeeeep.

Oh yes! Not far from us at all really. I used to live at Cosford when I did my training in the RAF. I'll have to take a look at the map tomorrow and see if I can find somewhere inbetween. Is there anyone else in our neck of the woods, do you know?

I don't actually know how to knit very well, my Mum is teaching me at the moment, I have almost got the hang of knitting and perling, but thats it so far!

I'm quite experienced so could help you if you got stuck. Not sure if anyone else would be interested but I'm sure that they will be in touch if they are.

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 08:09:14 am »
Great to see you have been promted to get a gathering up there ...... love ironbridge... might be tempted to drop in myself!!
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 09:25:10 pm »
You'd be very welcome, Linda.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS