Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Jungle  (Read 5711 times)

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
Re: Jungle
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 08:30:05 pm »
There are brambles that are over an inch wide, in some spots the weeds are 6ft high & 2 inch wide at the base. Will the pigs sort them or do I clear them first?
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 09:35:02 am »
No let them in you may have to do a bit of work with the mini trees though :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 02:00:55 pm »
Thanks Wizard. :)   Will remove all the bigger stuff & use my time to sort fencing & accommodation. This is the start of a lifestyle change for me & I really am looking forward to it all. And that includes the hard work I have in front of me.  8)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 04:01:16 pm »
Good Ho Mick Theres nothing like a slice of home fed bacon left in the water over night to get the salt out Then fried wi sausages, mushrooms and toms and black pudin eggs and crusty bread even a slice of fried bread if you like it aw hell were having a cold tea wonder if I can persuade her its to cold lets have a fry up instead So you are out of toms use some Heinz beanz they will do  ;D ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS