Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Petition time?  (Read 1878 times)

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
Petition time?
« on: March 05, 2013, 07:00:57 pm »
This might interest at least those of you who live north of the border...

Public inquiry into handling of the Trump Resort

We are calling on the Scottish Parliament, through the Public Petitions Committee, to urge the Scottish Government to hold a public inquiry into the way local government, Scottish Ministers and other relevant public bodies conducted themselves throughout their dealings with the Trump Organisation in relation to the Menie project.

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/public-inquiry-into-handling-of-the-trump-resort

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Petition time?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:01:59 pm »
I signed ages ago - I think they are well on target, but the more the better.  The man is a complete   :horse:-O  Just wants to make more money and ruin my home town.  I used to go gundog training/shooting on the Menie estate - it is beautiful and deserves so much better than the cr*p he is putting on it - even one of his own sons said it should remain a shooting estate.  Please help by signing.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:03:33 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:17:23 pm »
I cannot understand.  ( oh yes I can £££££££)how he got away with it all, I was go smacked that he was actually helped and backed buy politions. just crazy and a good example of my view re how money buys and over rides the Law or humanity.....

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 08:57:41 am »
I signed ages ago - I think they are well on target, but the more the better.

I thought this was a new one - I'm sure I signed another one before (against the project rather than for the public enquiry). Only just got this one sent, but maybe it has been around for a while.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 09:24:12 am »
I signed and although not a local was disgusted but not at all shocked how his money was able to sway not only polititions but the police force as well, this is a prime example how things work, no matter who we vote for or what nice people they are, its the money that talks in the end.

oor wullie

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Strathnairn
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 03:50:57 pm »
I signed too.
Anyone know if there is a petition or way of telling the government that I support of the proposed windfarm in Aberdeen bay?

Trump has promised not to build any more if they build the windfarm as it would spoil his view.
I think his hotel will spoil the view from the windfarm.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 05:17:10 pm »
I read that Trump ( wonder if some one named the wind from an upset tummy after him) paid an anti wind farm group something to help thier protest,  :innocent:
I am not a fan of wind farms, they do not look bad but I am not sure on the cost effectiveness of them BUT, a wind farm is a much better proposition than a Trump Town ::)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS