Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: eaml2  (Read 2430 times)

debbiesant

• Joined Feb 2013
eaml2
« on: February 23, 2013, 06:46:02 pm »
Last time I raised pigs for the freezer it was under the old paper movement licenses. So, I already have my CPH and my herd number (I presume this number I always keep and I dont need to get a new one everytime I get a new set of pigs?) and I have registered with the new online system. My main query is that I am looking to buy three weaners from the local market next weekend, do I have to pre-notify on the online system or just once they are back on my holding? If so how do I do this? - as when I try to set up a move the only departure site available is my address (there are no others on the drop down either). ???

Thanks Debs

ppd

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Sutherland
Re: eaml2
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 06:51:04 pm »
Hi Debs :wave:
Never bought from a market before, but should they not do the movement form and you then go online and confirm that they have been received?
That's how it has worked for me when buying weaners from a breeder :thumbsup:

kja

• Joined Oct 2012
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 06:57:26 pm »
Hi Debs :wave:
Never bought from a market before, but should they not do the movement form and you then go online and confirm that they have been received?
That's how it has worked for me when buying weaners from a breeder :thumbsup:

thats just the way it works  :thumbsup:
we can still learn if we are willing to listen.

hughesy

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Anglesey
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 07:31:02 pm »
Yup the seller or the market will create the movement. Then when you've received the pigs you sign in to the system and confirm receipt. It's actually very easy now they've got rid of the teething troubles it had at the beginning.

debbiesant

• Joined Feb 2013
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 07:48:45 pm »
Thanks for the guidance much appreciated :excited:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS