Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Doune and Dunblane  (Read 10635 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Doune and Dunblane
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 10:07:19 pm »
Is she or isn't she?  Was it planned - or a sneaky midnight romp?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 11:44:46 pm »
Well apparently, she isn't. But for some unknown reason the vet thought they were looking for puppies that were 6 weeks on, whilst they knew that the whole reason we booked today was because we think that its only just the four weeks mark! Supposedly you can't see them before 4 weeks. Anyway, they said she's not, but there was still a small chance she is and they just didn't spot them.

Beth

sandy

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 07:36:05 am »
urgh! ???

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 12:35:23 pm »
Did you see a mating and a tie?  If not I would be doubtful of pups, if so did you note the date it took place?  Did you intend them to mate? Yes 28 days from first mating is earliest for a scan, but you can tell before that if you know what to look for.  Pinker nipples, 'tramlines' between the nipples.  Did the vet look for either of these? I'll have a look on Tuesday evening.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS