Livestock > Sheep

Cade/orphan lambs feeding

<< < (3/4) > >>

fiestyredhead331:
we fed our lamb on goats milk this year but only because we had enough to spare, if not it would have been powdered lamlac which isn't that cheap, smells funny and makes the inside of the bottles yucky if you don't get the lumps out but as far as the lamb was concerned he loved the goats milk  :goat: and as a bonus himself and the goats now have a 'bond' I suppose and are great pals

SteveHants:

--- Quote from: fiestyredhead331 on December 24, 2012, 12:16:03 am ---we fed our lamb on goats milk this year but only because we had enough to spare, if not it would have been powdered lamlac which isn't that cheap, smells funny and makes the inside of the bottles yucky if you don't get
--- End quote ---

I quite like lamblac - tastes a bit like carnation... ;D

plumseverywhere:

--- Quote from: SteveHants on December 24, 2012, 09:54:06 am ---
--- Quote from: fiestyredhead331 on December 24, 2012, 12:16:03 am ---we fed our lamb on goats milk this year but only because we had enough to spare, if not it would have been powdered lamlac which isn't that cheap, smells funny and makes the inside of the bottles yucky if you don't get
--- End quote ---

I quite like lamblac - tastes a bit like carnation... ;D

--- End quote ---

Ewwwwwww Steve!!   ;D  makes me retch, hate it!

fiestyredhead331:
my granny always put carnation in tea, maybe thats why I never drink tea  :idea:

Sylvia:
Milk of any kind .....yuck :o :o  Seriously though, a lamb can damage a goats udder by it's hard butting. You can foster a goat kid onto a ewe though without any problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version