Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: ceasefire  (Read 4794 times)

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
Re: ceasefire
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 06:11:15 pm »
I meant you couldn't get away from the shelling and the drones. I don't think bag checks are in the same league. Gaza is only 25 miles long and 3-7 miles wide, so the whole territory is 'border'.

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 06:22:17 pm »

deepinthewoods

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 06:38:00 pm »
if i FARTED in a population density of 10000 to 1 sq mile  1000's would know about it!!

particularly if id eaten some sprouts....

look at the maps, do the research. israel as a nation has BLOOD on its hands, it has followed the nazi model.

if you can do something about it. do it! write your mp, donate, protest. whatever, just do it now, whilst the irons still hot.

israel needs to know that the world will not allow it anymore. I wont, my friends wont, my daughter wont. the world has changed.

deepinthewoods

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 06:53:27 pm »
the map again.

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 06:54:39 pm »
Yes it seems that no one will offer the Palestinians more land.

So Dave - " then they learned from hitler. not the right lesson"

What exactly was the "right" lesson to be learnt from Hitler?
www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

deepinthewoods

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 07:06:07 pm »
what was the right lesson to be learnt from hitler????
how about that putting a minority in a concentration camp and killing hem isnt a good thing??
or that starving a minority and refusing them medical aid, isnt a good thing??
bombing kids? isnt a good thing.

hows that for starters??

offer the palestinians more land???   israel has STOLEN their land with violence, war and bombs.

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 07:20:56 pm »
The changes after the UN partition are alarming.

It was quite even then, I didn't realise how much land Israel had taken since and how uneven it had become.

deepinthewoods

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 07:31:42 pm »
that is what has changed, through the internet.

now everyone knows the truth.

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 08:52:21 pm »
Dave you have no idea how Israel has supported Gaza and to say that they have put a population in a concentration camp is unforgiveable.Israel monitors its borders and that of Gaza because of the persistent threat and thousands of rockets sent over its border ( the anti-rocket shield has prevented many deaths). No other country in the middle east  and no other European or "super power" supports Gaza like Israel has.
http://www.jdl-uk.org/2012/11/israel-giving-free-electricity-to-gaza.html
Israel is acuteley aware of international opinion and has had internal battles to supress right wingers who want to take revenge on Hamas. The general public there hate what is going on in Gaza and would rather their youngsters not be called up to the IDF.
Tell me what food or medical aid crosses the Gaza Egyptian border please. If you know this then you will also be able to identify what crossses from Israel to Gaza.
Why on earth you would think that the public of Israel are any different in opinion to others who want peace escapes me. Have a look at TV coverage from Gaza of funerals or the announcement of a ceasefire and you will see their reaction - guns fired into the air and chants of death to Isreal.
Anyway - I think that we will choose to differ in opinion on this and it may be best not to air our views on this forum. 

www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

deepinthewoods

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 09:10:56 pm »
the map speaks for itself.

i agree that the general population of israel does not support their own government, there are plenty of objectors.

the fact remains that illegal land grabs are happening all the time. no wonder the people fight back, i would too.

when israel answers for its crimes against 65 un resolutions there may well be a chance for peace. that is all i wish for. as i stated initially i am not anti israel. but i cant stand bullys.

ill let it go here too, i never intended to offend, just air the dispute, to allow a bullied minority a bit of a voice, so others were aware of the facts. thanks. if you want me to lock this let me know.

''If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made''
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:27:21 pm by deepinthewoods »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS