Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Noble Peace Prize  (Read 3869 times)

anderso

• Joined Jan 2012
  • brokenbrough
Noble Peace Prize
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:48:07 pm »
Do you think the EU deserve the Noble Peace Prize for keeping 6 decades of peace in Europe --- what of 1969 N. Ireland, 1974 Cyprus 1980's The Balkins and so on - if this is keeping the peace I would not like to see them start a war - oh they tried that and the US had to help out with bombers (not that I am a Friend of the US)

who gets the prize money
when the revolution comes it will be a co-op

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
Re: Noble Peace Prize
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 02:49:49 pm »
they'll either build themselves a pretty statue for belgium or give themselves another payrise with it!!!

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 07:37:14 pm »
So who exactly creams off the $1.4 million that goes with the medal ?

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 08:34:17 pm »
Well, when Henry Kissinger can get the peace prize, satire dies - to quote Tom Lehrer. Maybe the same applies here  :P

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 09:23:08 pm »
Well, when Henry Kissinger can get the peace prize, satire dies - to quote Tom Lehrer.

Tom Lehrer - a couple of former colleauges of mine were BIG Tom Lehrer fans. In fact, when one of them spoke at our wedding, he included Tom Lehrer's "When you are old and grey" - fortunatley, it's not turning out to be true. Yet.  ;D

Kitchen Cottage

• Joined Oct 2012
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 03:29:36 am »
Well... I'm planning to put

"Joint Winner Nobel Peace Prize 2012" on my CV now.... we're all Europeans ;D

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 05:01:04 pm »
If the eu has existed since 1945 then the uk was lied to when we were taken into the comon market and then the eec ! This is just another back slapping load of bllx for unelected eu commisioners as the eu begins to crumble as country after country are taken over by more unelected technocrats ( eu bankers ) , and the people at last begin to wake up and see the total corruption that the eu is built on .
The peace prize ? What an f ecking joke the eu has killed , and continues to kill , millions worldwide .
 Who got it before ? OBAMA SIN LADEN .  They are making their move toward the NWO . The european stability mechanism has put itself above ALL laws , the UN is doing the same . The bric countries have just said no though , and are begging to trade gold , instead of the us $ , for oil and goods . Now as China own the usa , and the usa are bankrupt , wait for the sthtf at anytime now ! Thats why ww3 is the only thing that can now happen .
Nothing these corrupt bastards do surprizes me now . What does though , is that we continue allow them to get away with it !

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 06:41:37 pm »
Well... I'm planning to put

"Joint Winner Nobel Peace Prize 2012" on my CV now.... we're all Europeans ;D

:thumbsup:

Otherwise - yeah, it's a bit of a joke... :-\

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 03:09:58 pm »
The nobel peace prize my arse , have a read of the book on the link .
The real truth of the evil that is the eu , is out there . For some reason 'they' don't want you to know it .
 www.relay-of-iife.org/nazi-roots/index.html
get your mp to read it and then see what he/she has to say about the great eu !

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS