Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  (Read 6635 times)

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
Re: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 08:44:01 am »

I was easy to find - chained to Spinners' Corner!   :D

SOooooo sorry to miss meeting up with you, Ina.  I was wearing my badge, just probably not easy to spot as I had chosen a jumper of similar colours, and have messy long hair which probably partly covered it up, too.

And your avatar photo doesn't exactly help recognise you... ;D I probably saw you, then, but didn't know. Nevermind, next time!

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 09:09:03 am »
I saw you too SitN, your jumper was bright enough for me to work out it was you, but I never quite got round to actually have a chat with you. I hope you had a good day though.

Beth

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 10:10:01 am »
A very successful day, Beth, yes, thanks!  I hope you did too.  I never even got into the livestock pens until the very end of the afternoon, when milly molly kindly guarded the spinning wheels while I sloped off with Brucklay to see her Castlemilk boys and her Shetland fleeces.

I did have a quick look in the pens the night before, and was of course smitten with Anke's beautiful and incredibly friendly goats  :love: :goat: in their PJs.  Bless.

What's this about
your jumper was bright enough for me to work out it was you
- am I getting a reputation for brightly coloured jumpers...  :-J :roflanim:
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS