Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How much would you pay to have your poultry / game slaughtered and prepared?  (Read 11858 times)

nic99

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: How much would you pay to have your poultry / game slaughtered and prepared?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 11:47:43 am »
Oooooo Nicandem - where was this place near dundee? I would be very interested in using them next year. Do they only do it at certain times of year ie. shooting season or will they take them all year round? Do they only do geese or will they take other poultry? Do they have to already be dead when they receive them? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to put address/phone number etc on here.

Mrs Snoodles

• Joined Aug 2012
Re: How much would you pay to have your poultry / game slaughtered and prepared?
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 05:49:56 pm »
the prices shown here seem pretty cheap to me.  Even if I hot dip my chickens beforehand, I can't do them in less than 45 mins, not nicely anyway.  We rear our birds big though, roughly about 10lb and everything is done by hand.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS