Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: outdoor menage  (Read 39507 times)

princesspiggy

Re: outdoor menage
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 04:40:38 pm »
i will pm you, we didnt get one in the end. and have decided to move to a new farm now. quotes seemed to have gone up by 40% in the 2 yrs since we got our first quote. some people were quoting £23k. just silly.
what area are you in?

Eeyore

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 04:13:09 pm »
Hi there,  I know I am probably a bit late but I know of a company in Aberdeenshire that are able to construct an arena.  They are a small excavation company (2 brothers).  I believe they have constructed an area before and are perfectionists - have all the proper toys, caterpillar tracks etc and hire out too.  I also know of a lady how has a beautiful arena - built in the last 3 years.  If you are still looking or anyone else is looking for an arena to be constructed I can give details of the above - just pm me.

Eeyore

Skippideedooda

• Joined Aug 2012
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 12:59:08 pm »
Hi Princess Piggy,

Thank you for responding, I am in the New Deer area and I have had a relatively reasonable quote but the 20% VAT is a killer. I am pancking as the dark nights are drawing in and I don't have a trailer etc to even hire indoor/outdoor schools and I really need to keep my boy in work throughout winter.

Hi Eeyore, if you PM me with the name of the brothers and I will give them a call. We are pricing up materials ourselves at the moment so if we could get a quote for the construction that would be great.

Regards
Mairi

Eeyore

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:48 pm »
Hi Skippedeedooda,  I have PM'd you.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS