Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: pig arks, water troughs and cattle trailer wanted peterborough area  (Read 4070 times)

colfarmer

• Joined Sep 2012
HI have found myself with a number of weaners ariving in a couple of weeks, so really need to find some pig arks, water troughs and a cattle tralier if anyone has some for sale please, please let me know Thanks

chickenfeed

Re: pig arks, water troughs and cattle trailer wanted peterborough area
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:44:57 am »
i have some 4ft troughs for sale
just outside of peterborough

colfarmer

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 11:51:30 am »
ah brill, are they metal or plastic? how much do you want for them and how many do you have? thanks

chickenfeed

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 12:47:05 pm »
they are not metal and not plastic i cant remember the name poly something i think with hardwood ends to stop them being tipped.
we have 2 never been used you can have them for £35 the pair you are more than welcome to come and look no obligation i am about most days or i could meet you at my parents (where i keep my pigs) one afternoon feed time they are possibly closer to you than i am.

Bumblebear

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Norfolk
    • http://southwellski.blogspot.co.uk/
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 12:50:37 pm »
they are not metal and not plastic i cant remember the name poly something i think with hardwood ends to stop them being tipped.
we have 2 never been used you can have them for £35 the pair you are more than welcome to come and look no obligation i am about most days or i could meet you at my parents (where i keep my pigs) one afternoon feed time they are possibly closer to you than i am.

Can I have one if there's one spare please?

colfarmer

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 12:56:27 pm »
they sound perfect, im in whittlesey, email is cmthompson1@hotmail.co.uk, let me know when and where and ill come and look and prob have them  :) thanks Col

chickenfeed

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 01:11:06 pm »

Can I have one if there's one spare please?

will ask OH when he gets in we had 6ft ones too but they have gone i think we have some shallow lamb/goat piglet troughs but i will have to check later.
will pm you later tonight

chickenfeed

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 01:12:03 pm »
they sound perfect, im in whittlesey, email is cmthompson1@hotmail.co.uk, let me know when and where and ill come and look and prob have them  :) thanks Col

you could walk here your on my doorstep message sent

colfarmer

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 01:26:05 pm »

you could walk here your on my doorstep message sent
[/quote]

lol small world!! have messaged you back :-)

colfarmer

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 08:42:44 pm »
Thank you for the troughs :-) i have a trailer now aswell, so just need arks if anyone has some for sale thank you :-)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS