Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pygmy goats wanted  (Read 6719 times)

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
Re: Pygmy goats wanted
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 09:24:32 pm »
That's great Daisy's Mum and in kid, what a bonus - can I come and see them?  Are the ducks ok?

I'm afraid Mr Fox took 3 of the ducks as they were going down to the river and perching on a fence which was not high enough to keep them safe. The remaining 1 (Heather) has decided that it is safer to remain in the run with my other ducks. You are welcome to come and see the goats, not sure yet when kids are due just waiting for the owner to call me with directions to collect them.
Anne

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
Re: Pygmy goats wanted
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 11:38:46 am »
Ouch, poor you (poor them).  We still have plenty if you want a pal for it - will be going to the Carlisle show on 22nd Sept and selling more there but we have lots still to tinsy for going anywhere yet plus a hatch of 15 two days ago and another mum about to hatch in the next week. 

Let me know when you get the goaties, I'd love to pop in with the kiddies if that's ok.
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS