Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Off to the shows!  (Read 1701 times)

Dougal

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Port O' Menteith, Stirlingshire
Off to the shows!
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:29:41 pm »
Off to Tarland show today. Just a by stander today. I normally show my sheep but since they were only clipped last weekend they are far from being in show condition and I've had no time this week to get them picked out. :-\ Not happy because I love my day at the show with my few but not this year. That said It'll be good to get a chance to see the show for once, hope to see some of you there.
It's always worse for someone else, so get your moaning done before they start using up all the available symathy!

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Off to the shows!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 05:30:00 pm »
Enjoy! Hope you get a good day :fc:

bangbang

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 06:00:17 pm »
We couldn't make this one Dougal, OH's to busy,  ;D
remember to post pics, Zippy says Hi :wave:

Mallows Flock

• Joined Apr 2012
  • Shepton mallet
    • Somerset Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 09:35:26 pm »
I have a week to get my lot ready...and without any buildings/barns etc to my name, keeping them looking nice with next weeks forecast is going to push me to my limit, me thinks! LOL!
My 3 lambs I am showing are getting as much nettle, thistle and blackthorn in their fleeces that will possibly fit, my Charollais ewes are deliberately smearing their entire sides with grass stains, my trailer lights are deciding to randomly not work despite all bulbs being replaced and my ram has outgrown his headcollar (that fitted him perfectly 4 weeks ago). hahah! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh to be a Spectator!
So, as the stress is getting to me, in my wisom, I have just posted my entry form for the next show...Frome cheese show..... in  4 weeks time! Madness!  ;D
From 3 to 30 and still flocking up!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS