Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wiltshire Horn to re-home  (Read 2253 times)

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
Wiltshire Horn to re-home
« on: July 31, 2012, 08:16:32 am »
I have one lovely Wiltshire Horn shearling.  She is well grown and very tame. Unfortunately I don't have any more and as most of my flock are mules or Suffolk x it makes tupping a bit awkward.

Not sure if anyone else has tried putting a Suffolk ram on a Wiltshire but I am a bit nervous about doing it.  Therefore I would like to find her a good home with other Wiltshires.  She has a great personality and always keeps well.  I bottle fed her and she grew up with my dogs so sometimes doesn't realise she is a sheep.

I am based in Wiltshire.  Open to offers

fairhaven

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Norfolk
    • The Hazy Rainbow
Re: Wiltshire Horn to re-home
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 08:58:32 am »
I so wish that I lived closer... By Tomorrow I shall be needing company for a Norfolk Horn ewe lamb & as our ram is Also Norfolk Horn your ewe would have been great for next year & got me out of a muddle in the meantime!   Trouble is we are in East Norfolk, Near Gt Yarmouth   :(   
Sheep: North Ronaldsay & 4 Horned Hebridean - We also breed & exhibit 3 breeds of rabbit - Chinchilla, Deilenaar (rare breed) & Colour Pointed English Angora.

ShaunP

• Joined Dec 2009
    • Timber Chalets and Lodges
Re: Wiltshire Horn to re-home
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 01:07:23 pm »
I can offer her a home. I have Charolais that we cross with a wilts Horn so she can come to this happy home!! Do you want to send me a pm with a price?

Shaun

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS