Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: nice morning  (Read 6405 times)

Mel Rice

• Joined Sep 2011
Re: nice morning
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2012, 10:31:59 am »
Still soggy here too....east Germany nr Polish border... Its cold too Ive swapped shorts & top for Jumper/trews AND coat this morning....the rain so far has been short and hard between hot sun but todday is cold and soggy.

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 10:40:32 am »
Same as Mel is getting (we are in the Limousin). I am making soup as it too wet and windy to climb scaffolding and plaster the end of the house above our utility room / worshop upstairs. Its meant to be 29 on Monday and that is too hot for the plaster.
The only job I can think of doing is collecting logs that I left in the woods and stack them under the hanger ( sounds like a winter job).
I suppose I could clean the chicken house again as that is inside the barn and out of the wind and rain. 

www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 10:46:41 am »
OH went back into thick joggers this morning,and Im wearing a cardigan. It poured all night and its so boggy. We want to cut the grass but its far too wet. Im more than convinced that we have had summer for this year. I just cant see an end to this...and Im normally such a positive person!

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 10:52:38 am »
It has not been too bad here really - I was in a T shirt yesterday and I supose just feel frustrated that we are having a cold wet day. That said I have yet to take a dip in the lake and there have not been too many night that we have sat outside until dark.
It will get better ! We have a few more months yet before it is time to close up the shutters and stoke up the fire.
www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2012, 10:57:47 am »
Just had a look at the ten day forecast for our neck of the woods and every day except this sunday(10%) is 40-70% rain :(
Yesterdays lovely sunshine has gone and its grey overcast windy and blinkin' perishing, wooly carids all round. Chins up everyone, more tea and biscuits!
Mandy :pig:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS