Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Coloured Ryeland Ram  (Read 1926 times)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Coloured Ryeland Ram
« on: July 03, 2012, 06:29:03 pm »
I am looking for a really good home for this boy. He is only for sale as I need to bring new blood into my flock. If you are at all interested please contact me for his full bloodlines. Price is neg.but please take into consideration that he is a proven senior ram from top show lines.
Am based 10miles outside of Aberystwyth.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Re: Coloured Ryeland Ram
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 09:20:43 am »
Just to add that I have 3 of Karen's shearling ewes and am very pleased with them. They are lovely girls and well behaved
Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 10:00:45 am »
Thanks Sally he is their Dad.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 10:45:34 am »
HI Kaz  :wave:    How's things up there on your hillside?   Ours is a tad "damp" at the moment LOL.
Might be interested as still haven't got around to viewing any of the ones that popped up on Facebook page......mainly due to the weather.   Can you email me some pics please - including a rear view  ;) . Oh, and his breeding line too please.  Does he have a good mouth - I'm a bit obsessive about mouths when it comes to the sheep  ::) .   I'm actually looking for 2 (although completely different blood lines) as a friend who bought a little flock from me needs a tup too and then we're going to swap over in a couple of years  :thumbsup: .   
Cheers Kaz,

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 12:24:18 pm »
Will do if it ever stops raining. He is out of white parents. Mouth good and he is nice natured. Don't know how closely related to your original white ram though, as his sire from same source but it depends if you have kept any coloured from white offspring. Down you way Saturday afternoon to see about a new boy to run with my other c/ram.

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 10:12:26 am »
Oooo......well, you can always drop in and see my Lapwing (bred by Marion Thornett and won Wool on the Hoof as a shearling in 2010) who is also for sale?!  Maybe we can do a swap?   :thumbsup:
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS