Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: It's a hard life  (Read 1882 times)

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
It's a hard life
« on: June 19, 2012, 07:38:20 am »
Well , if your going to get damaged you have to choose your moments to be laid up with nothing to do but watch tele.
Let's see: at the moment Euro 2012 Football, then Wimbledon, then the Olympics, Oh yes, there is also world cup Rugby going on.
Ho hum , It's a hard life.
Is the kettle on ? I could use a sandwich.

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
Re: It's a hard life
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:47:57 am »
Damaged? Have I missed some news? What's going on?

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 08:23:36 am »
Tiz has broken his ankle, Mary. I'm glad I'm not looking after him! (and, so, probably is he ;D ;D ) He could do the ironing sitting down, shell peas, peel spuds...................
Get well soon, Tiz :wave:

HappyHippy

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 08:30:29 am »
Just don't be tempted to leap up for any victory celebrations eh ?!  ;)
Rest up and I hope you're soon mended Doug  :fc:
Karen x

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 09:27:40 am »
This time last year i was laid up for 3wks with my bad back and really enjoyed all the psort on the telly as on't get chance to watch it that often, Racing at Royal Ascot starts today so get a paper and pick your winners!
Mandy  :pig:
Ps don't ask the dog to help with picking winners max our black lab was useless ;D  well thats my excuse! :innocent:

omnipeasant

• Joined May 2012
  • Llangurig , Mid Wales
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 09:34:25 am »
Hope you have plenty of battereies in the remote. It would be a shame if you couldn't change channels.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 09:49:58 am »
Hope you have plenty of battereies in the remote. It would be a shame if you couldn't change channels.
And don't change them too fast, Doug, you might get dizzy and not be able to drink your beer ;D :innocent:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 10:21:21 am »
So sorry to hear about your ankle Tizaala. I can only imagine how painful that is. I broke my arm once, and that was agony enough!
Hope you have been given loads of drugs for the pain, and hope that England do the bizzo tonight to cheer you up too. (Although Im supporting "les bleus"!)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS